Ok, I've decided. Not to study at home. It's plain useless. So useless that I think I can cry myself to sleep, thinking of it. I've slept my time away just like that! Whooots! Woke up around 1 plus.
That's bad enough, duh. After reading some papers, I decided to start revising. They went to Airport, in the end, yup. I thought I would love to go but the mood wasnt there. And I didnt know when/how/where/what/why, I fell asleep again. Damnit. When I woke up, Mum asked me to accompany her to Ding Tai Fung for some
dim sum, and I did! Who could resist it, you tell me. Bleh. Fat fat fat. Anw who cares.
Yes and as for my revision, I can sadly say that I'm finally done with reading the notes on Kinematics. Although I'm getting the hang of Phy now, Kinematic seems to be so un-Physic-ied that I couldnt understand a single thing.
THIS IS SO WRONG.